Kirsten Rikkert from Wierden and the KWPN approved stallion Crespo VDL (Canturo x Candillo) were the eye catchers of the 1.30m class. They won the Willem Greve Sportpaarden Prize with an excellent round in the two phases class. Madée Schuttenbeld was runner-up with Vayrenta (Haarlem), formally ridden by Yvonne van Dijk.
Results Willem Greve Sportpaarden Prize CSI2* 1.30m level:
1. Kirsten Rikkert, NED, Crespo VDL (Canturo)
2. Madée Schuttenbeld, NED, Vayrenta (Haarlem)
3. Wilton Porter, USA, Balou d'Acord (Balou du Rouet)
4. Bart Haselbekke, NED, Chase (Carthino Z)
5. Charlotte Philippe, BEL, Arizona (Oklund)
Click here for the results. Foto FotoTrailer